Property DescriptionProviding a sense of calm and tranquillity and all the convenience of a standalone single level home on an easy-care block in the heart of a highly desirable locale close to all the amenities Floreat is famous for.
Nestled between the city and the beach, this exquisite house suits multiple lifestyles and presents with four generous bedrooms, two bathrooms, open plan kitchen, meals and family area, with separate multi-function living area.
* Secure gated entry
* Single level home with large double garage
* Open plan kitchen, living and dining with second living area and hardwood timber flooring
* Wraparound kitchen with gas cooktop, double electric oven and dishwasher
* Zoned reverse cycle ducted air-conditioning
* Delightful garden to enjoy the warm winter sun and cool summer evenings
* Warm corner courtyard off the second living area
* Master bedroom with ensuite and walk-in robe
* Three bedrooms with wardrobes
* Solar panels
* Laundry with cabinetry and a door leading to a second courtyard.
The quiet, friendly neighbourhood defines a lifestyle that can be enjoyed. This is certainly an area you wish to drop a pin, and all in the school catchment for Floreat Park Primary School and Shenton College.