Property DescriptionIt’s not everyday that a home like this comes onto the market. Half a century for this one to be exact!
Right across the road from Waltham Reserve, this timeless four bedroom, one bathroom family home has been immaculately preserved in its 1960’s decor.
Featuring formal lounge and dining with high ceilings and a well thought-out floorplan, you can enjoy the home as is or plan an exciting new project.
On 820sqm of land that is subdivisible (subject to planning approval) to work with, the options are endless.
- 18m frontage with room for 4+ cars PLUS space for a boat, trailer, or caravan
- Formal and informal living areas
- Spacious master bedroom to the front of the home overlooking parklands
- Huge outdoor area with room for a pool and more
- Powered shed
- Single garage ideal for a workshop
Located in one of the best pockets in Morley, this home is a must see!
Council Rates: $1,751.15 pa approx. Water Rates: $1,181.22 pa approx